- Trending Searches
Terms & Conditions
JD Sports Fashion Australia PTY LTD
Terms: Sale of Goods – Online
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
WE DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THESE TERMS WHICH APPLY WHENEVER YOU BUY GOODS FROM US ONLINE. PLEASE READ THEM VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE BECAUSE THEY EXPLAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE BASIS ON WHICH WE WILL SELL GOODS TO YOU.
BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
YOU SHOULD PRINT AND KEEP A COPY OF THESE TERMS FOR YOUR RECORDS.
In these Terms:
"Website" means Our website at www.jd-sports.com.au.
"Goods" means the goods which We will supply to You in accordance with these Terms.
"Order" means an order which You place with Us detailing the Goods You wish to buy from Us.
"We/Us/Our" means JD Sports Fashion Australia Pty Ltd ABN 614310075.
"You/Your" means you, the person using Our Website and/or buying Goods from Us.
1. HOW THESE TERMS APPLY
1.1 The Terms in Section A explain how Our Website must be used. They apply to ALL users of the Website. Section B also applies when You buy Goods using the Website or over the telephone. We may amend the Terms from time to time and you are advised to check them regularly for any changes which We make.
Section A: Terms of Website Use
2. ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
2.1 This Website is aimed at people who are consumers. The information on this Website is in English, all communications shall be in English and the Website is designed to comply with Australian law. We may restrict access to some parts of the Website to users who have registered with Us
2.2 This Website is operated by JD Sports Fashion Australia Pty Ltd, a company registered in Australia with ABN 614310075. Our registered office is in Sydney, Australia.
3. OUR RIGHTS IN THE WEBSITE
The copyright and other ownership rights (known as "Intellectual Property Rights") in this Website and its contents (including design, text, logos, trade names, graphics, software and any other material) are owned by Us or Our licensors. You must not yourself or allow anyone else to publish, copy, distribute or modify any of the content of this Website (© JD Sports Fashion Plc 2017. All Rights Reserved.) Anyone may view this Website and print pages from it for personal use only, for browsing Our products and placing an Order with Us. Any other use is strictly prohibited without Our prior written consent. You must not make any copy of any material from the Website for any business related use whatsoever.
You must not in any way copy, reproduce or use any trademarks, logos or brand names which appear on the Website. Linking to Our Website on other websites is at Our discretion and We may require that You stop providing links to Our Website at any time.
We may use any information which you upload to Our Website as We decide and We may also disclose that information to a third party.
4. WEBSITE CONTENT
We have taken great care in compiling this Website but neither We nor Our directors, employees or other representatives or any other companies within Our group of companies will be responsible for any damages, losses or costs however they arise as a result of Your use of or reliance on the Website. Although We aim to provide information which is accurate and up to date, We do not guarantee to do so. You are responsible for making sure that Your reliance on this Website is suitable for Your own purposes and the information which We provide is not intended to be advice which You should rely on. The information contained on this Website is provided on an "AS IS" basis and We exclude all warranties and representations of any kind with respect to this Website and its contents to the fullest extent which the law allows.
We may change, remove or in any other way adapt the content of Our Website at any time and without advance notice.
We may provide links to other websites. If we do this, those links are provided for Your convenience only and We cannot be responsible for the content or availability of those websites or Your use of them.
We do not guarantee that this Website will always be available or be free from error, virus or similar.
We are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with the Contract and we aim to ensure that the product images on Our Website are as accurate as possible but there may be slight colour variations between the Goods and the images shown online.
5. HOW YOU MUST USE THIS WEBSITE
Submissions or comments which are in any way defamatory, abusive, obscene, unlawful, sexist, racist or which may in any way cause offence to any person are strictly prohibited. You must not use any abusive language, be aggressive, swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person including but not limited to other users of this Website.
All information which You submit should be accurate, truthful and should not be copied.
You must use Your own identity at all times when using the Website and should ensure that all information which You provide is accurate and up to date to the best of Your knowledge. You must not use information about any other person except if You have their permission to do so.
You must not corrupt the Website, flood it with information causing it to malfunction or use any features which may affect the Website such as any worms, viruses or similar harmful elements. The use of spam (that is, multiple, unsolicited or undesired bulk e-mails) is also forbidden.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage which You suffer as a result of any harmful material infecting Your computer, data or other material due to Your use of Our Website.
If You have a password as part of Our security procedures, You must treat that information as confidential and must not disclose it to anyone.
We may refuse access to this Website to anyone who does not comply with these Terms.
Section B: Terms of Sale
6. OUR AGREEMENT FOR THE SALE OF GOODS AND THE ORDERING PROCESS
6.1 The Website displays Goods which are advertised for sale and gives information about them. By advertising Goods on the Website, We are inviting You to place an Order with Us. If You place an Order, We are not obliged to accept that Order and the Contract between Us will only be formed if and when We accept Your Order. Neither submitting an electronic order form, nor completing the checkout process constitutes Our acceptance of Your Order. Our acceptance of Your Order and the completion of the Contract between You and Us will take place upon despatch to you of the Goods. You may include any number of items within a single Order, subject to any restrictions set out in these Terms or on the Website and each Order which You place will be a separate Contract between Us. We reserve the right to refuse to supply Goods to any person.
6.2 Any variation of the Contract must be expressly agreed between You and Us.
6.3 The following paragraphs explain the process which You will need to go through to place an Order and how the Contract for the sale of Goods between us will be formed. This section also explains important information about payment and delivery.
Step 1 - Choosing your Goods
You can select a product for purchase by clicking on the item which You are interested in and then clicking on "Add to Basket".
Step 2 –Reviewing Your Basket
You can review the products which You have added to Your basket. You can change the contents of Your basket by amending the quantity of Goods You want to order (which may be subject to a maximum number of items, per size from time to time), removing any unwanted items by clicking 'Remove' and viewing the basket total value. You can also enter any promotional code which You may have. Entering a valid promotional code and clicking 'Redeem' will update the basket total. You can then continue shopping and adding to Your basket if You wish or if You don't want to buy anything else, go straight to the next step.
Step 3 – Going to Checkout
Once You have finished shopping, You can proceed to Checkout by clicking on "Continue" or by hovering over the basket icon in the top right hand corner of the page and then clicking "Checkout".
Step 4 – Customer registration
You will then be asked whether You are a guest or an existing customer. To register as a guest customer You will be asked to provide Your e-mail address. We will then store that information for the purposes of processing Your Order but it will not be recognised next time You visit the Website. Existing customers will be asked for a password and e-mail address to login, each time an Order is placed. Alternatively, you have the option to pay with PayPal at this stage by clicking on the PayPal link.
Step 5 – Completing Your Address and Delivery Details
If You are a guest Customer, You will be given a list of delivery options. Once You have chosen Your option, You will be asked to enter Your delivery address or a town or postcode to find your nearest collection point. If You are an existing Customer, You will be shown a list of any delivery addresses You have previously entered. You will have the option of selecting the same address for Your billing address. Alternatively, on the next screen, You can enter a different billing address. You must provide us with the correct address details. We will not be liable for any delay to or failure of delivery as a result of Your failure to provide accurate address details.
Step 6 – Your Order Summary and Payment Information
You will then need to choose Your payment method and enter Your payment details. Please check this information very carefully. You will then be given the option to save such details for Your next visit. If You are an existing customer and you have previously saved Your payment details, they will appear here. Your Order summary page will then appear in the right hand corner. This includes details of the Goods in Your Order. You should check the details at this stage very carefully as this is the final stage in the Order process at which You can correct any mistakes or change the Goods which You want to Order. You can do this by returning to the home page and completing the process set out above again. If You are happy with Your Order, click "Place Order & Pay".
Step 7 – Placing Your Order
By clicking on "Place Order & Pay", You are confirming that You have read, understood and accepted these Terms. At this point Your Order will be submitted to Us.
Step 8 – Order Acknowledgement
Once We have received confirmation that Your payment has been authorised, a screen will appear, thanking You for Your Order. You will be given an Order reference and an e-mail will be sent to You to acknowledge Your Order. It will confirm the Goods, price and any delivery charge. Print a copy of the Order acknowledgment and e-mail and keep them for Your records. Please note, Our acceptance of Your Order (regardless of the content of any emails we send you) will only take place on despatch of Your Order.
6.4 We may refuse Your Order or cancel Your Order if we decide it is reasonable to do so which may include circumstances where:
6.4.1 We are unable to obtain authorised payment or the payment process is incomplete; or
6.4.2 We identify a product or pricing error on the Website; or
6.4.3 You fail to meet any criteria for eligibility of purchase which We may impose and notify you of from time to time; or
6.4.4 We suspect that Your Order is related to fraudulent activity; or
6.4.5 You fail to submit all necessary and relevant details to allow Us to fulfil the Order; or
6.4.6 Goods are unavailable or out of stock.
6.5 We may contact You by telephone or email to verify details before We are able to process and despatch Your Order or We may be unable to accept it. For example, We may do this if Your Order is of particularly high value.
6.6 The Goods shown for sale on this Website are intended for private, consumer use and You must not resell Goods or offer them as a commercial enterprise. We reserve the right to limit the total value of Goods which can be included in an Order. If the total value of Goods in Your bag exceeds the limit which We may choose from time to time, then We will contact You.
7. PRICE AND PAYMENT
7.1 Prices and delivery charges are as published on the Website when We accept Your Order. Prices include GST and are in Australian dollars. Delivery charges are shown separately. All applicable delivery charges are as stated on the Website at the time You place Your Order. The delivery charge for the Order is shown on the shopping basket page below Your chosen items. This means that if You order more than one item, there is no delivery charge for the additional items.
7.2 Offers and promotions on the Website are subject to availability and We may change or withdraw them at any time and without notice. Nothing shall oblige Us to maintain offers or promotions for any period. Additional terms may apply, details of which will be displayed.
7.3 We must receive payment for the Goods in full before they are despatched
7.4 We accept payment via Paypal, Afterpay, and most major credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, and Maestro. You must only use a card if You are the named cardholder. By placing an Order, You confirm that You are the authorised cardholder. All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation and security checks as well as authorisation by the card issuer and any additional terms imposed by the issuer. If the issuer does not authorise payment, We will not accept Your Order and will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
7.5 Your card provider may charge You for using You card. Please check the terms and conditions with Your card provider carefully and in advance of submitting Your payment details.
7.6 If We do not have sufficient stock of Goods, We will notify You by e-mail or telephone and Your credit or debit card transaction will be cancelled or refunded. We will do this as soon as possible and by no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date of Your Order. We will not be responsible for any compensation if Goods which You order are not available for any reason.
7.8 If you choose to make your payment by Afterpay, you understand and agree that we are not liable for any fees or additional costs charged to you by Afterpay, and that such costs are your responsibility.
If You Change Your Mind
8.1 You can return your order to us for a refund, without giving any reason, within 30 days of the day after You receive the Goods in accordance with these Terms.
8.2 You must return the Goods to Us (at your own risk and cost) within 30 days of receiving your order by returning them to any JD Sports store along with the delivery note as proof of purchase or by posting your order back to our Returns centre. We will not be responsible for any costs associated with returning the Goods to Us.
8.3 The Goods must be returned unused with the original packaging, with tags still attached. The original packaging must be returned in the original condition and must not be marked, labelled, damaged, or taped. It is our health and hygiene policy not to offer refunds on underwear, swimwear and jewellery piercing products unless faulty.
8.4 If the nature of the Goods means that You cannot return them by post, You will be responsible for the cost of couriering the Goods to Us; if you contact Customer Care we will try to provide You with an estimate of the courier cost.
8.5 We will ordinarily refund the full purchase price within 14 days of receiving the returned Goods or proof of postage of the same.
8.6 You must take care of the products before You return them to Us. We may reduce the amount We refund to You if You use them, damage them or otherwise do something beyond what is reasonably necessary to examine them that reduces their resale value.
8.7 You do not have the legal right to cancel any Goods which have been personalised to your requirements (for example football shirts featuring Your name).
If Things Go Wrong
8.8 We warrant that the Goods which we supply are of satisfactory quality and are fit for the purpose for which Goods of that nature are commonly supplied.
8.9 If You return Goods to Us for a reason other than if You change Your mind, We will inspect the Goods and either replace them or refund the full purchase price for Goods if we accept that there is a manufacturing defect or other fault in the Goods. This is subject to You returning the Goods to Us within a reasonable period.
8.10 We will replace the Goods or refund You provided that the defect or fault is not caused by usual wear and tear, damage caused deliberately or accidentally, Your negligence or if You fail to follow product instructions or if the Goods have been misused, altered or repaired without Our approval. Any refund will also include any delivery charges which You have paid and Your cost of returning the Goods to Us. If We do not find any fault or defect then Your cancellation and refund rights are limited to those set out in Clauses 8.1 to 8.7 above although this does not affect your statutory rights. Subject to Clause 10 below, the remedy in this Clause 8.10 represents our entire liability to You for any claim in respect of the Goods which the law provides, in so far as We are permitted to limit Our liability to You.
8.11 If You believe that Goods have a defect then You should not make any further use of them before returning them to Us. Nothing in these Terms shall affect Your statutory rights. These are Your rights granted by law and which cannot be changed by Us.
8.12 If You wish to return Goods in accordance with Clause 8.11 You may either:
8.12.1 return the Goods to Us in an unused, reasonable condition to the returns address in Clause 9.3; OR
8.12.2 if you have paid using a credit or debit card you can return the Goods in a reasonable condition to any JD store together with the despatch email or delivery note as proof of purchase.
8.13 We will aim to process Your refund or replace the Goods as soon as possible but will do so within 30 (thirty) days of You returning the Goods to Us. If you have paid using a credit or debit card and if You choose to return Goods to one of Our stores, any refund or replacement due may be made at that time except that any delivery charge refunds which are due will be processed separately. We reserve the right to send any Goods which You claim are faulty to Our inspections team.
8.14 Whenever You return Goods to Us either because You believe they are faulty, We ask that Goods are returned to Us, either by recorded delivery or courier so that You have proof of posting. We will not be responsible for Goods which are lost or damaged in the post.
9. OUR LIABILITY
9.1 NOTHING IN THE CONTRACT OR ELSEWHERE WILL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE OR ANY LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION OR FRAUD OR LIABILITY WHICH WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN RELATION TO CONSUMER PROTECTION RIGHTS OR FOR ANY OTHER MATTERS WHICH IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR US TO EXCLUDE. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
9.2 TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE LIABLE TO YOU IN RESPECT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, FOR NEGLIGENCE OR FOR ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN RELATION TO THE GOODS OR THIS CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU WILL BE LIMITED TO THREE TIMES THE PRICE OF THE GOODS WHICH ARE THE SUBJECT OF THE LIABILITY, PAID BY YOU TO US.
9.3 Some of the items which We offer for sale are fashion items and may not be suitable for sports or other activities. You should therefore satisfy yourself that items are suitable for the type of sports activity that You wish to use them for.
10.1 We aim to deliver the Goods within the indicative timescales shown on Our Website. References to "working day" shall mean any day of the week excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays. However, time is not of the essence for delivery or performance and all delivery dates specified on our Website and in any correspondence are estimates only. This means that We will not be responsible if Goods are delivered outside those times and We will not be liable for the consequences of any delay. If We are unable to deliver the Goods within the indicated timescale, We shall use reasonable efforts to tell You this by e-mail and give an amended delivery estimate.
10.2 If Goods are out of stock then We will let you know by e-mail.
10.3 If You Order more than one product, We do not guarantee that all Goods will be delivered to You in one delivery and We reserve the right to deliver in multiple consignments.
10.4 Ownership of the Goods will only pass to You upon delivery of the Goods. The Goods will be at Your risk from the time of delivery and You should therefore take reasonable care of them.
10.5 If the Goods or quantity which You receive are not as You ordered due to Our error then You should inform Us by telephone, email or letter using the contact details set out at Clause 12.10, as soon as possible after You receive the Goods and become aware of the error. We will make good any error. We will also reimburse to You any delivery costs which You incur in sending the incorrect Goods back to Us. However, we ask You to contact Us in advance to arrange Your return. Any Goods which You receive in error and intend to return should not be used by You and must be returned according to the standards set out in the above returns policy (8.3).
10.6 Goods will be delivered to the address which You provide in the Order process however delivery practices may vary depending on which carrier is delivering the Goods. You must provide a valid address for delivery. The delivery method which We use may vary depending on the nature and number of the Goods. We shall select what We think is the most appropriate delivery method for the Goods. For further information on deliveries please see Delivery Info
10.7 We reserve the right to make alternative arrangements for delivery, which will depend upon the carrier We use to deliver the Goods. This may include leaving the Goods with a neighbour or in a safe place in or around Your property.
10.8 If the Goods are not delivered on the date expected you should notify us of such non-delivery within 30 days of such failure of delivery.
10.9 As a result of various international carrier restrictions, certain products We sell are not eligible for international delivery. This will either be detailed in the item product description, at the checkout stage when You add such items to Your basket or, in limited circumstances, We may have to cancel Your Order and issue You with a full refund.
11. OUR RIGHTS IN THE GOODS
All ownership rights known as intellectual property rights in the Goods including all designs, trade marks, brand names, images and logos are and shall remain Our property or those of Our licensors. At no time shall any rights, title or interest in the intellectual property rights pass to You.
12.1 We will not be in any way responsible to You for a failure to sell Goods which You wish to buy or otherwise for a failure to comply with Our obligations under the Contract or any costs or liabilities which You incur as a result of any circumstances beyond Our reasonable control including but not limited to any act of God, flood, fire, trade dispute, lack of third party materials or services or terrorist acts.
12.2 The Contract between You and Us is binding. You may not transfer or assign Your rights or obligations to another person without Our express agreement. We may transfer or assign Our rights and obligations under the Contract or appoint third parties to assist Us in performing Our obligations at any time provided that this will not reduce Our obligations to You.
12.3 If any clause of this Contract is found in any way to be void by a Court or other competent authority then all other clauses of the Contract will continue to apply.
12.4 If either We or You do not at any time act on any rights which we have under this Contract then it will not affect the rights of either of us to enforce any rights at a later stage. If either of us chooses not to rely on a right which we have, it will not affect any other rights which either of us has.
12.5 This Contract is subject to Australian law and both We and You agree that any dispute arising under or connected to it will be decided by the Australian courts.
12.6 We may amend these Terms at any time and without notice to You. Any change will take effect immediately after being posted on the Website and will be deemed to be accepted by any person who uses the Website. Where You have already placed an Order, the Contract will remain subject to the version of the Terms which were in place at the time at which You placed Your Order, subject to any changes expressly agreed between You and Us.
12.7 Nothing in these Terms seeks to exclude or limit any rights available under applicable law which cannot be excluded or limited. This means that these Terms will not change any rights which the law grants to You which that law does not allow Us to change or limit.
12.8 Any notice You send to Us will be deemed delivered as follows, depending on how You send it:
12.8.1 on the day on which it is left if You deliver the notice by hand; or
12.8.2 on the day on which it was posted if You post the notice as shown on proof of postage; or
12.8.3 on the day on which it is sent correctly if by fax or email;
and in each case it should be sent to the address set out at Clause 9.3
12.9 A person who is not party to this Contract shall have no right to enforce any term of it which means that only We and You have rights under it. This does not affect any right or remedy of any person which exists or is available otherwise than under that Act.
12.10 The Contract is the entire agreement and understanding between Us in respect of its subject matter and will supersede and replace any prior agreements, understandings or arrangements whether written or verbal. We each acknowledge that in entering into the Contract neither of us has relied on any representation or promise given by the other or implied from anything said or written other than as specifically set out in the Contract or on the Website. If you are uncertain as to your rights under the Contract or you want any explanation about them please write to or email our customer services department, at the address set out below.
54 Park St,
JD and Nike Unlocks Competition Terms and Conditions
JD Sports Fashion Australia Pty Ltd ABN 63 614 310 075, Level 12, 54 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Phone: (02) 9256 8400
Open only to New South Wales residents aged 18 years or over with an email address, except directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter, or of the agencies or companies or participating store(s) associated with this competition (Eligible Entrant).
Entries are limited to one per Eligible Entrant, unless the Eligible Entrant purchases a pair of Nike Sportswear Air Max 270 React from the Promoter during the Competition Period whereupon the Eligible Entrant will be given a promo code to enter as part of the Entry Method entitling them to one further entry.
From 10:00 AM (AEST/AEDT) on Monday, 29 July 2019 to 11:59 PM (AEST/AEDT) on Monday, 19 August 2019.
During the Competition Period, entrants must:
(a) visit URL: https://www.jd-sports.com.au/page/nike-unlocks (Website); and
(b) complete the Entry Form on the Website, including:
(i) reading, completing and indicating acceptance of the Promoter’s terms and conditions (including these conditions of entry); and
(ii) opting in to join the Promoter’s mailing list.
Draw 1 Details
3:00 PM (AEST/AEDT) on Friday, 2 August 2019 at Level 12, 54 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
Draw 2 Details
3:00 PM (AEST/AEDT) on Tuesday, 20 August 2019 at Level 12, 54 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
Draw 1 Winner Determination
The first two valid entries that comply with the Entry Method randomly drawn from all valid Draw 1 entries received during the Competition Periodup toDraw 1 will each win Prize 1.
Each winner is encouraged to share the prize with a friend of the winner (must be aged 18 or over). However, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any disputes arising between a winner and their friend.
Draw 2 Winner Determination
The first five valid entries (following Draw 1) that comply with the Entry Method randomly drawn from all valid Draw 2 entries received during the Competition Periodfollowing Draw 1 will each win Prize 2.
Prize 1 Details
Each winner will receive two tickets (1 x ticket for the winner and 1 x ticket for the winner’s friend) to a Nike Styling/Content Suite at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM on Wednesday, 7 August 2019 at 47 George Street, Redfern NSW 2016 included in this benefit will be:
(a) a styling session (for the winner and their friend) with Jana Bartolo; and
(b) a photo shoot (for the winner and their friend) in the AM 270 React space,
valued at AUD$1,200.
Prize excludes travel, accommodation and transport transfers.
Prize 2 Details
Nike Sportswear Product Pack featuring Apparel, 270 React (valued at AUD$500).
The total prize pool is valued at AUD$4,900 (GST inclusive).
Winner Notification and Publication
Each winner will be notified in writing (by email) within two days of the draw and their Instagram handle may be published on the Promoter’s Instagram page or by Instagram stories, or a combination of both.
Prize 1 Claim Date and Time
Prizes from Draw 1 must be claimed within 2 days of the Draw 1 date.
Unclaimed Prize Draw 1 Details
3:00 (AEST/AEDT) on Monday, 5 August 2019 at the same location as the original draw.
Unclaimed Prize Draw 1 Winner Notification
Any winner in the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified in writing (by email) within two days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw 1 and their name and State/Territory of residence may be published on the Promoter’s Instagram page.
Prize 2 Claim Date and Time
Prizes from Draw 2 must be claimed within 2 months of the Draw 2 date.
Unclaimed Prize Draw 2 Details
3:00 (AEST/AEDT) on Monday, 21 October 2019 at the same location as the original draw.
Unclaimed Prize Draw 2 Winner Notification
Any winner in the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified in writing (by email) within two days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw 2 and their name and State/Territory of residence may be published on the Promoter’s Instagram page.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/36711
1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
2. The competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
3. Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses, social media accounts or aliases may be disqualified. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet. Automatically generated entries may be disqualified.
4. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claims for prizes due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
5. The draw will be conducted at the time, on the date and at the location as stated in the respective Draw Details.
6. The prize is as stated in the respective Prize Details.
7. Each winner will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification and Publication. By entering this competition, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
8. Each winner must, at the request of the Promoter or Nike Australia Pty Ltd (Nike) (as applicable), participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of, or participation in, a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and Nike using their name, image any relevant video footage of them and comments relating to the prize in any future promotional marketing and publicity (including worldwide media) for an unlimited period. Each winner and companion may be required to sign a waiver at the request of Nike prior to, and as a pre-requisite to, participating in Prize 1.
9. The Promoter may require each winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. Each winner will be responsible for providing accurate delivery address details to receive delivery of the prize (including liaising with any third party delivery company if required).
10. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 5.
11. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation each winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
12. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to the instructions of any regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Where the prize comprises, in part or in whole, gift cards, vouchers or event tickets, any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card/voucher/event ticket are not included. Any unused balance of a gift card/voucher/event ticket will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a gift card/voucher/event ticket is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card/voucher/event ticket. Ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the NSW gaming authority if required.
15. If the prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details as are necessary to distribute the prize, subject to any requirements of the NSW gaming authority. Any winner(s) in this draw will be notified as stated in the Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies, including Nike, will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting, using or participating in any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
17. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies, including Nike, will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to the prize. The prize will be delivered in Australia only.
18. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
20. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.